This weblog is written during my, Anders Rasmussen, stay as exchange student at the City University of Hong Kong for the period of august to december 2006. Primarily posts will bring my personal adventures as to allow friends and familly to follow my journey to the fare East.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

A long wait...

After having prepared everything for the trip (incl. all the stuff from the IB Office - largest hazzle of all the things to get on top of: course selection, pre-approval, and not to forget the helpfull CBS office humor :p, "The person you have called, is on vacation untill FOREVER...beeb beeb beeb"), its now getting increasingly diffucult to remain tranquil. I want to leave right now and it can't be fast enough! Well, in reality there is still 3 WHOLE days until tuesday, where I'm flying of from CPH at 16:00 to HK via London, a short 18 hours trip with BA - economy class yeah!

In addition, I just got the news that im actually gone have a single room during my stay... soo lucky as it was through a draw. However, all my courses were rejected at CityU where I'm going to study (Check this site about the university http://www.cityu.edu.hk/), so have to go through applying for courses again and get pre-approval at CBS...such a tedious process!


*Picture from my last trip to Holland to visit Christian! Wow, one thing I leaned, people in Amsterdam are seriously strange and wild! (Btw Christian do you have some of those pictures from the evenings we went out all in Orange???) I have uploaded more pictures from the trip at www.andersras.spaces.live.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home